Monday, April 26, 2010

The Sniffles


Life is an interesting thing. One day you feel like you know how your whole life will play out, then the next day you get a cold. Don't ask, it just sounded good. So I have a cold. Why do they call it a cold when I feel very hot? They should call it a hot. I have a hot today. It flew in ever so stealthily Saturday night and grew gradually worse throughout Sunday. Today I have used almost an entire box of Kleenex by myself... Oh dear. I cannot complain too much, however, because I was so paranoid about getting sick during those weeks of misery (aka end of school and finals), but this hot was kind enough to hold back until all of that was over. Very kind of you hot, thank you. Today I feel much better, though incredibly exhausted and very stuffy (embarassingly so), but I feel 20x's better than I did yesterday afternoon. What a blessing. I had a friend tell me to eat onions when I'm sick. I ate spaghetti sauce with onions in it last night. Maybe that's the reason for this miraculous somewhat recovery! What a discovery... For me... Yes, that did rhyme. Can you tell I'm sick? Probably not. I'm very good at hiding it when I can't think clearly. The thoughts seem to come out of their own accord. A nice break for my brain. Tonight I am going to a Barbeque. Am I excited? Of course. Friends, food, movie, more food, friends, what a night. Awesome. Excited! Well, my rant for today is finished. Almost time to go home. Another blessing. Jolly good. Goodbye for today, and until tomorrow, adieu.

No comments: